Community Supports

211is always a good resource for families that need support for human services, food, shelter, and mental health supports. 

Wichita Center
6031 SE King Rd
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Wichita: (503) 353-6091
Family Support: (503) 353-5663
Facility Use: (503) 353-6092

If you are in need of food and these resources are not working for you please call me and I am happy to assist in helping your family get food. No child or person should ever have to go hungry. 


Food Reimbursement:

Online Application for SNAP food benefits

St. John's Episcopal Church (located at Sunshine) has a to-go feed the hungry meal every Sunday, from 2:30pm-3:30pm

Mental Health Services

Emergency Mental Health Resources

Sometimes, students experience emotional crises requiring immediate attention because they are considering self-harm. No student needs to suffer alone, and nor do their parents/guardians. 
The following local and national resources are available to assist those considering self-harm.  Please use these numbers if needed; there is no shame in reaching out…none.

Clackamas County Crisis Line: 503-655-8585
Youthline: 877-968-8491 or text teen 2 teen at 839863 (teen to teen support)
Trevor Project/Trevor LifeLine: 866-488-7386:  (LGBTQ focused)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Trillium Family Services:

Clackamas County Supports:

Childcare Assistance

If you need assistance don't hesitate to ask. Give us a call at 503-744-4804.